Quick Service Call – 647-646-7717
Garage Door Maintenance and Repairs Services in GTA & York Region
- Garage Door Spring Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Cable Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Opener Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Keypad Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Locks Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Tracks Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Roller Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- Garage Door Motor Repairs, Replacement and Installation
- General Garage Door Maintenance and Service
We service Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Milton, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area and York Region.
Quick Service Call – 647-646-7717
One among the most important parts of a garage door is the garage door opener motor which has both the motor gear and motor assembly. Motor gear is considered as the white-toothed wheel that is being mounted into a long metallic piece known as sprocket shaft. Motor assembly is then considered as grey cylinder being mounted inside of the frame’s unit. Garage door motor plays of great role for the garage door to achieve the best functionality offering every household owner with great convenience and comfort. So, if in case garage door motor doesn’t function at its best at all maybe it is the perfect time to consider Garage Door Motor Repairs.
Repairing garage door motor is not an easy task to consider by many household owners. There is really a need for the help of an expert. There are certain steps or methods to be followed and so factors that must be considered. For Garage Door Motor Repairs, consider the following steps:
- Being equipped with the needed tools and materials in order to repair the opener motor is of great importance. Technicians are already capable of being equipped with things that they would need once they are to repair the garage door opener motor.
- Before starting with the repairing process, garage door must be in its closed position and so not connected into socket at all. Disconnect the motor unit through unplugging certain cables. Through wrenching the tension nut being mounted into the trolley’s top the chain would be loosen. And so, remove the cap which holds the chain then dismantle the said chain through taking the unit’s sprocket off. The cover of the unit could be removed through unscrewing.
- Then the old motor must be dismantled already but remember that motor gear is inside it. The plastic retaining clip must be removed as well. Through the experts about Garage Door Motor Repairs the process would be easy and fast.
- And finally, new motor will now be installed. You can now attach the new sprocket and motor gear into the unit. Then the new motor assembly will be attached to the unit with the use of screw. Everything will be handled safely by technicians that are well-trained and highly-skilled about Garage Door Motor Repairs.
Garage Door Motor Repairs
Though the task of repairing garage door motor seems like so hard still with someone who has the expertise about the matter everything will be easy and fast to be accomplished. There are numbers of households having the same problem with their garage door motor and so being frustrated about the mater. But it must not be the case for if you consider Garage Door Motor Repairs things will be easier and so convenience and comfort will surely be experienced. You would not want to have a garage door that isn’t functioning well right? At the same time, you would also not want a garage door opener motor that is not working well. So, you would actually look for someone that will help you out with the said problem.