The garage doors in our lives are usually a huge part of our day, yet they are often underlooked until they need repair. With a malfunctioning door, you will have difficulty (at best) getting to your car or other valuables, and this will need to be repaired as soon as possible. Every homeowner that invests in repairs wants to know that they are making a long-lasting and effective change, and for that to be true you need to have good quality garage door parts and accessories.
Inspect Your Garage Door Parts
There are several things you can do on a regular basis that can help you to prevent premature wear on your garage door parts.
- Inspect your parts for visible damage at least once every three months. The best way to do that is to open and close the garage door and listen closely for scraping or squeaking noises.
- Lubricate your garage parts regularly to avoid rust.
- Check that your door is properly aligned. An incorrect distribution will cause quicker wear to the parts on one side.
- Clean your door one a month. Make sure you get rid of all excessive dust, dirt and debris.
- Make sure that all electrical parts are properly installed and are not exposed to outside factors that might influence their performance.
We also provide regular garage door maintenance around Toronto and the GTA. Call us now 1-855-561-4624!
RELATED ARTICLE: Garage Doors Maintenance Checklist
Services That We Offer
All of the parts in your garage door are related to one another, which means every part plays an essential role in system’s functionality. If one part breaks down it can influence the work of the entire door, and this can not only become an inconvenience but a safety hazard. That is why we strongly recommend choosing experienced garage door technicians who uses verified parts suppliers when performing the following services:
- Garage door spring repair
- Broken cable repair
- Damaged panel replacement
- Weatherstripping installation and replacement
Garage Door Repair Parts
We are offering all parts and accessories from any brand for garage door repair services like: hardware parts (Torsion and Extensions Springs, Tracks, Cables, Rollers), replacement panels (residential and commercial garage doors), garage door opener parts (batteries, remote controls), weatherstripping, and more.
First Responders has the expertise to determine which part should be replaced or repaired, saving you the time and the money for troubleshooting and guessing. We work with high-quality, long-lasting replacement parts to ensure the best result for our customers across the Greater Toronto Area. Call us today for a free estimate and immediate service.
Quick Service Call: 647-646-7717
RELATED ARTICLE: Garage Door Repairs – Problems That Might Arise
We service Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Milton, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area and York Region.